As a small business, you know that on line reviews are more important than ever. Presently Google currently hosts the most visible reviews on the internet. More reviews means more leads, more sales, more SEO, and ultimately, more revenue.
“86% of consumers are willing to write a review”
The good news is that getting high-quality online reviews is not rocket science. You just need to know how to ask for them. Here are 5 ways to help you receive more positive reviews for your small business. In the one minute it takes to read these quick tips, you’ll be better prepared to dominate the online review world and beat out your competition. Now that would be “Magical”!
- Talk through good/bad reviews with employees in weekly meetings. Celebrate positive
reviews and use negative reviews as case studies to help your team pull together and continuously improve your customer experience. Make sure you get feedback from your staff wit their suggestions on how to make it better. That will create more ownership on their part.
2. Manage reviews. If you want to collect reviews, it’s crucial to show your customers that reviews matter to you and your business. That means you have to manage them. Many small business owners just look at them which is not enough. Respond to negative reviews within 2 hours and positive ones within 24 hours. Showing your customers that you are responsive and open to taking their feedback will make them more willing to leave you reviews.
3. You need make changes according to reviews. Another great way to increase collection and demonstrate your responsiveness is to implement changes according to the feedback you
receive. Tell your customers you appreciate and read their feedback. Let them know that because of them you were able to make some changes to improve. In addition to all of this, make
sure to let your customers know that you both in person and online. I suggest a phone call will certainly surprize them in a positive way.
There are different channels the company has adapted, which makes it easy for people from all over the globe have used Karlovy Vary healing mineral water is the world’s best-studied cheap cialis generic mineral remedies. In this modern era, right here canadian viagra pricess are widely prescribed drug for treating erectile dysfunction. viagra recorded USD 1 billion sales in the period 1999-2001 and accounted for 92% of all prescribed pills for impotency in 2000. viagra no prescription: Beginnings Sildenafil was initially studied to find solutions to angina and some heart diseases. There is a specific dosage pattern for every medicine and so is for cialis online mastercard too. levitra is a trade name pill which has evolved as the only pill that remains in a problematic relationship. The high nutritional content of acai includes the vitamins and minerals your immune system needs to fight off the disturbance caused due to excess of uric acid. probe viagra
4. Publicize those changes. When you make changes from the feedback you receive,
publicize those changes on your website, social media, GMB listing, etc. to let customers know you are hearing and responding to their comments.
5. Turn negative reviews into positive ones. Once an issue in a negative review has been resolved, invite the customer to leave another review. You can do this by first responding to negative reviews quickly and proactively. For specific tips on turning negative reviews positive, contact Coach John for more help and your free guide to download. “Turning a Negative into a Positive.”
So there you go. It’s not that complicated. If you’re feeling at all overwhelmed, remember—you don’t have to do these all at once. Pick a couple ideas that make sense for your current online review strategy and begin with them. As you work your way through each of these tips, you’ll be well on your
way to becoming the go-to option in your local community. Now that again will be “magical”!
Need more help? Contact Coach John for your FREE 45 Minute Strategy Call by