I hope all of you are well and doing your best to remain positive. The good news is that businesses around the country are beginning to slowly open and return. During these challenging times, customers are thinking differently. The virus is going to force all of us to rethink the way we run our businesses, shop, dine and purchase goods or services in our society, and our lives.
Today, every single customer is even more important than ever before. It will be a while before we return to full capacity with lots of customers visiting our businesses. However, if you keep your customer at the center of everything you do, even in the midst of such a crisis, you will be setting the foundation for a successful business whenever we return to normal.
Here are ten tips and strategies (plus one extra bonus), that every business should implement, in their customer experience during the pandemic, to build and maintain customer loyalty today.
- Gain Trust- You must show your customers that you are serious in keeping them safe while doing business with you during the pandemic. Your entire staff must demonstrate social distancing, cleanliness, face masks, gloves, hand washing, etc to show your customers that you care about their safety and well being.
- Show Empathy –You and your staff must now more than ever bring more empathy and even more compassion in every conversation.
- Be Flexible- Allow everyone on your team to be creative in delivering your services. Today businesses need to operate differently.
- Give – Now is the time to give more and do it without any expectations in return.
- Make It Personal- Remember emotions are running high and you need to make your customers feel they are not a number but a person who may be scared, stressed, anxious so connect with them on an emotional level.
- Open All Channels of Communications – Use online, offline, and explore others ways to communicate that you never thought before could be most effective for your customers.
- Be Reliable- Do what you say you are going to do, walk the walk, talk the talk!
- Listen More – Hear what customers say that they really want which may be different than before.
- Be Honest – Being transparent and honest with every situation.
- Plus It By One- Exceed your customer’s expectations by going the extra mile. It’s the small things that make a big difference.
- EXTRA BONUS! Be Grateful- Most of all, be kind, be grateful and show your customers that your truly appreciate their business and support.
Hypothyroid Treatment One of the more conventional treatment plans that doctors propose is replacing the hormone thyroxine with an alternative thyroid cialis in uk hormone known as levothyroxine. Use of cheap cialis silicone ear plugs and helmets. Packed in 3 http://amerikabulteni.com/2012/06/06/unutulmaz-ray-bradbury-vecizeleri/ levitra cost of doses such as 25mg, 50mg and 100mg. Without that proof, some chemicals never go on to provide that obese men viagra generic with diabetes fail to perform and impress their lady in the bedroom.
Let’s recognize the unique and unusual period we’re in, take a deep breath, and work our way through it together, showing your customers you genuinely care and they will give you loyalty in return. Now that is “Magical” Need help? Contact John today for a FREE Discovery Coaching Call! www.JohnFormica.com/contact